Chapter 1 风趣幽默,提倡启发式教育的父亲——Jason
There's no way he could ask us for money knowing the way he feels about what you do for a living.
他不会开口向我们要钱的,因为他对你的职业有想法
Now that I'm in charge at home.we can try things my way.
既然现在由我负责家里.我们可以按我的方式来办。,
You do not have any idea what I am feeling.
你根本不了解我的感受
You said you'd act responsibly.
你说过你会负责任的。
All learning is based on positive reinforcement.
所有的学习都是建立在正面鼓励之上的
I'll cancel my appointments if you cancel yours.
我可以取消我的约会,只要你取消你的
Chapter 2 积极进取,全职照顾孩子的母亲——Maggie
You know maybe we should call the kids.
也许我们该打个电话给孩子们
Well,believe it or not,a lot of grown-ups feel the same way about work.
不管相不相信,许多大人对工作是这样的感觉
But you don't want me to be as good as yours.
可你不希望我能超过你和他们的关系
Jason,do you ever think about having another child.
杰森,你有没有想过再要一个小孩
Maggie,youre overreacting.
玛吉。你这是反应过度
I need your advice.I know you'll be fair and objective.
我需要你的建议。我知道你会给出公正而且客观的建议。
Chapter 3 幽默谐趣,爱耍小聪明的大儿子——Mike
That's certainly a load off my mind.
你这么解释我总放心了
I mean youre just gonna have to work a little harder.
我的意思是你应该多用点精力在学习卜
Does everyone have to have a reason for everything they do?
是不是每个人千什么事情都要有理由?
To a man with connections,nothing's ever sold out.
对一个有路子的男人来说,没有什么东西买不到
Try to keep your snide comments to a minimum.
你就少说几句挖苦的话吧
I know you feel l embarrassed you.
我知道我让你难堪了
Chapter 4 情窦初开,些许书呆气的二女儿——Carol
Are you proud of me.Mum?
妈妈,你为我骄傲吗?
She has such a crush on him.
她对他有好感
Chapter 5 傻气稚嫩,古灵精怪的小儿子——Ben
You guys can't fool me.
你们不能耍我
A kid with 65 dollars can call his own shots
一个拥有65美元的孩子可以自己做决定
I'm gonna cut you some slack here
我可以给你打个折
展开